Wednesday 10 September 2008

What to write......

....To be perfectly honest I'm not quite sure. I'm finding it really hard to know what to write about in this blog, of course it's a day to day blog but I can't decide where to draw the line between daily happenings and ludicrously mundane details; do promise you'll tell me if you spot something ludicrously mundane, it will be promptly removed and destroyed :P

Went swimming tonight with my friend Kath, so naturally another case of the "junkie eyes" for me! Whilst i was there I tried to book a gym induction but due to the grunting gym lackey and my inability to comprehend his ramblings I realise I booked it at the same time I start back at Congress Youth Theatre so that will have to be postponed.

Speaking of theatre, auditions are on Wednesday for the school play! It's "Guys and Dolls" and I can't say I'm particularly excited but it'll be fun as always, now I've just got to think of an audition song.......

Although I've yet to pick an audition song, I have found an invaluable resource for listening to music:
www.last.fm
and my profile: http://www.last.fm/user/Rhapsodomancy">http://www.last.fm/user/Rhapsodomancy

A really excellent website.

School is as school usually is- ongoing, unchanging, unwavering and what little novelty there was to be had from a school day without lessons is completely gone. Alas what can i do.... fire you say? Hmmmmmm..... No..... that won't do at all.......unless.......nah.

Well TAH RAH!! x

On The Ros!

No comments:

Post a Comment